Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Reading Me

While I'm not in school the amount of time I spend reading is slowly diminishing. When I was in elementary school, I didn't spend one moment without a book. But then high school happened and I slowly began losing interest. I then started noticing these poetry book becoming so popular. I was so interested I decided to pick one up at the store called "Milk and Honey". I loved it so much, I loved the poetry. Poetry book are the only books I will spend my time reading. Especially, if the poems are inspired from true experiences. 
These types of stories have inspired to start writing my own poetry from my own experiences. And that one day my truthful poetry can help inspire other people to share their own stories in hope of continuing that inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning to Embrace Learning

            Around the age of 4 and 5 we establish a routine of waking up early, every weekday for around 180 days of the year, and goin...