Followers

Friday, January 18, 2019

How To Get To Graceland

Something like reading, I prefer to do it by myself. I gain more, understand more of the content I’ reading. If I don’t understand something I go back and read it until I know I understand. When reading with others I tend to get more distracted. Math, on the other hand, that is something I can do with others. I don’t always get it completely, so I can use the extra help when doing it with other people. In Paul Simon’s video working together resulted in showing the capability of their art. There talent was shown and they definitely gained something from working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning to Embrace Learning

            Around the age of 4 and 5 we establish a routine of waking up early, every weekday for around 180 days of the year, and goin...